by Guest Writer, Maria Deng
Christmas is just around the corner, and what better way to say ‘happy holidays’ then with a bride-themed gift for that bride-to-be in your life.
Not sure what to get? Below is a list of possible gifts that will ‘wow’ those brides-to-be, while helping to ease the tension of wedding planning in the process:
- If you know where the bride-to-be will be purchasing her bridesmaid dresses or other accessories for her wedding, provide her with a gift card to that store.
- For example, David’s Bridal, a store where many brides purchase their bridesmaid’s dresses; affordable and beautiful, yet sophisticated for the big day.
- Brides want ideas, such as decorating centerpieces, to fixing their hair, or even entrance songs. What better way to find those ideas then a wedding magazine, filled with pages of ideas galore, a bride’s dream come true.
- For example, provide subscriptions (depending on the wedding date) to such magazines as Brides, Martha Stewart Weddings, Bridal Guide, or Wedding Flowers.
- Grab the girls and head-out for a spa outing, where the bride-to-be will be pampered from head-to-toe, with manicures, to facials, or even a massage. This is her chance to relax, and relaxing is what she will be doing!
- For example, spa outings can include breakfast to start, followed by a day of pampering, then drinks or a light-dinner to conclude.
- Shower the bride-to-be with as little clothing as possible, by purchasing the cutest bikini-set, negligee, or colour-themed panties, surprising her groom on the wedding night.
- Lingerie from stores such as La Senza, Victoria’s Secret, La Vie En Rose, or Frederick’s of Hollywood, are sure to put a smile on everyone’s faces.
Scrapbook Of Memories
- Scrapbooking has become quite popular, with many choosing this as a memorable gift-option. Show your friend, sister, cousin, or daughter how much they mean to you, by creating a scrapbook of memories.
- Scrapbooks can include pictures, movie stubs, restaurant bills, or anything momentous, exposing the softer side of one’s relationship with the bride-to-be.
- Craft stores such as Michael’s or Curry’s Art Store, along with online venues such as Zazzle or Swoozies, carry a wide-array of scrapbooking supplies, resulting in hours of fun, along with a trip-down memory lane
Remember, the bride-to-be will appreciate the effort in your thoughtful gift item, no matter the cost or size of the gift itself. Have fun shopping!
This article was written through extensive research by consulting the following websites:
- Hello! Daily News (Christmas gifts for the bride-to-be): http://blog.hellomagazine.com/myweddingscrapbook/2012/11/christmas-gifts-for-the-bride-to-be.html
- The Springs Event Venue (5 Awesome Wedding Christmas Gifts for the Bride-to-Be): https://thespringsevents.com/wedding-blog/5-awesome-wedding-christmas-gifts-for-the-bride-to-be/
- Today (Gift guide: What to buy a soon-to-be bride):https://www.today.com/style/gift-guide-what-buy-soon-be-bride-1C9257442
Businesses mentioned in this article are provided below:
- Brides (Magazine)
- Bridal Guide (Magazine)
- Curry’s Art Store (Craft Store)
- Frederick’s of Hollywood (Woman’s Lingerie Store)
- La Senza (Woman’s Lingerie Store)
- Michaels (Craft Store)
- Swoozies (Craft Store Website)
- Victoria’s Secret (Woman’s Lingerie Store)
- Weddings (Magazine)
- Zazzle (Craft Store Website)
- David’s Bridal (Woman’s Wedding Store)
- La Vie En Rose (Woman’s Lingerie Store)
- Martha Stewart Weddings (Magazine)